Welcome to Cosmetic Couture online tutorial course for the VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatments is a vocational qualification that will give you the knowledge to prepare you for a career as a beauty therapist. Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 2 qualification in beauty therapy.
Our VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy course is designed to give students a nationally recognised qualification. Our training course enables you to further your skills providing you with the knowledge, and understanding required to gain employment within the industry, increase your employment prospects and earning potential by developing the range of treatments you are able to offer.
Must have completed Level 2 Beauty Therapy.
Overview of Course
- Monitor and maintain health and safety in the workplace
- Client care & communication
- Working in the beauty related industry
- Body Massage
- Facial electrotherapy treatments
- Body electrotherapy treatments
- Related anatomy and physiology.
- Single eyelash extension treatment
- Intimate waxing for females
- Intimate waxing for males
- Nail Enhancements
- Micro Dermabrasion
Assessment & Qualification
– Pre- study
– Theoretical evaluation
– Practical evaluation
– Internal examination
– VTCT accredited. Certificates will be issued on completion of the course
All courses have fully qualified teaching and assessing staff with experience in the beauty industry for many years. Contact us today for more information.